users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to monitor WebService requests in Glassfish 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:11:21 -0600 (CST)

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the response.

I don't have a servlet endpoint, but I do have a ejb endpoint. I enabled
the ejb-container monitoring by setting it to "HIGH".

But, when I look at the applications/server logging, I don't see any stats
changing. For application, I select the method that I know is being called,
but the numbers for 'TotalNumSuccess' stays 0. Similarly, server monitoring
does not display any relevant data (total request). All the requests are
successful, so the request has to be going through this instance and this
ejb-method ...

Vineet

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vmiharia']