users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MDB in Glassfish with Queue on seperate OpenMQ server

From: Gustavo Henrique Orair <gustavo.orair_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:42:10 -0200

MDBs don't have Connection Factory configuration.
You should just change the JMS Server to Remote Type on Configurations
-> Server Config -> Java Message Service.
Select REMOTE Type and check the available configurations.

BR,
                               Gustavo Henrique Orair
 Mestre em Ciência da Computação - MSc in Computer Science
                                    Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
               Celular/Cell phone:  55-31-85157887