users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Simple LDAP connection over SSL (LDAPS) fails in glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:38:40 -0600 (CST)

 Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply. Regarding the comments:
1. I used the *correct *location for Glassfush's trustStore (the one which is
defined by -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore in domain.xml).

2. yes, it worked with non-ssl connection.
3. As Bernhard Thalmayr from this forum suggested me, I already enabed ssl
debug (by adding -Djavax.net.debug=SSL,hanshake,trustmanager). Actually,
this is how I saw the "unknown_ca" error in first place.

So unfortunately it's stil not solved....
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Karo']