users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: DAS best practices in prodcution environment ?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 03:18:33 -0600 (CST)

Hi Bernhard,
Thank you for your feedback. Your advices are greatly welcome.
As you said it in example, we are in a configuration where all adminstrators
have to administer the same servers (wtihout specific webapps).
We will probably create one DAS to administer the whole webapps and if we
encounter performances issues (even if we plan to use to CLI, it could be
annyoing to get the console unresponsive/unsuable as you seems to already get
with 25 applications deployed) we will split the main DAS into several
instances.
Thank you,
Larico

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kerigan']