users@glassfish.java.net

Getting a list of deployed j2ee apps on glassfish 2.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 01:59:41 -0600 (CST)

Hey Guys,

So my company is using Glassfish 2.1 to deploy our JCAPSA applications too,
and i have been tasked with the following.

I need to get a list of all the deployed applications on each of our domains,
and make sure there are no duplicates. Now my question is as follows, how
would i go about getting a list of all the apps on a specific domain? I've
tried using the asadmin command list-application-refs, but this returns a
whole lot of stuff i dont need.

Basically our apps have a naming convention of INxxxx where xxxx is an
interface number.

Thanks so much for the help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Sparkz0629']