users@glassfish.java.net

Regarding Monitoring Service

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:26:40 -0600 (CST)

 Recently, I am using glassfish to establish some web services, and I would
like to monitor every wev service on the server, if there is any of those is
down, I have to get the message immediately. Thus, I want to write a Java
program to implement that. I konw that the monitor service of glassfish will
update the logs to the file "sever.log", but I would like to konw if I can
capture this output stream using my own program when it writes to the log
file. In that case, I can monitor the web service in real-time, and base on
that, I want to implement some healing function.

If anyone has any ideas, please tell me!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cnlxia']