users@glassfish.java.net

Regarding Monitoring Service

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:25:18 -0600 (CST)

 Recently, I am using glassfish to establish some web services, and I would
like to monitor every wev service on the server, if there is any of those is
down, I have to get the message immediately. Thus, I want to&nbsp;write
a&nbsp;Java&nbsp;program to implement&nbsp;that.&nbsp;I konw that the monitor
service of glassfish will update the logs to the file &quot;sever.log&quot;,
but I would like to konw if I can capture this output stream using my own
program when it writes to the log file. In that case, I can monitor the web
service in real-time, and base on that, I want to implement some healing
function.

If anyone has any ideas, please tell me!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cnlxia']