users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 - Unable to deploy application with EJB time

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 14:55:22 -0800

Uh-oh... Yes, please try to set connector's logging to fine.

As a temp work around, can you disable automatic-recovery in the
cluster's transaction service (i.e. recovery on startup)? It might not
be tha cause of your problem, (and this is something that I can't
reproduce on my machine (and our QAs tests are also fine), but a couple
of people said they ran into recovery problems with the timers.

thanks,
-marina