users@glassfish.java.net

example for connect to a remote EJB module Throug a firewall ?????

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:01:15 -0600 (CST)

 i have read:

.... Connecting to a Remote EJB Module Through a Firewall

To deploy and run an application client that connects to an EJB module on a
GlassFish Server instance that is behind a firewall, you must set ORB Virtual
Address Agent Implementation (ORBVAA) options. Use the asadmin
create-jvm-options command as follows:

asadmin create-jvm-options -Dcom.sun.corba.ee.ORBVAAHost=public-IP-adress
asadmin create-jvm-options -Dcom.sun.corba.ee.ORBVAAPort=public-port asadmin
create-jvm-options
-Dcom.sun.corba.ee.ORBUserConfigurators.com.sun.corba.ee.impl.plugin.hwlb.VirtualAddressAgentImpl=x
but i not understand how it run .
suppose that: my ip private 192.169.1.10 my ip public static ip :
98.111.121.23 //it is not very but it is for example
my module ejb it is MyEjb.jar how i do to deploy the ejb into server and how
i do to eun an application client taht it connect to ejb fomnr remote?????
thank 'you naciu

--
[Message sent by forum member 'naciu45']