users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 - Unable to deploy application with EJB time

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:11:31 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for the hint marina,

I did find a new warning and severe message on the instance the application
was being deployed to.

Log Level SEVERE Logger
javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter.com.sun.enterprise.resource.recovery
Name-Value Pairs _ThreadID=75;_ThreadName=Thread-2; Record Number 1307
Message ID RAR7109 Complete Message Error while loading jdbc resources during
recovery : jdbc/mySqlTimer
and

Log Level WARNING Logger
javax.enterprise.resource.resourceadapter.com.sun.enterprise.resource.recovery
Name-Value Pairs _ThreadID=75;_ThreadName=Thread-2; Record Number 1309
Message ID RAR5005 Complete Message Error in accessing XA resource with JNDI
name [MySqlTimer] for recovery
I haven't found anything explaining the cause of these issues as of yet
though.  Perhaps I need to increase the logging level on some component to
get a better idea of the issue?

Any thoughts on where I should go from here?

Thanks for your help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jp2011']