users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Timer recovery after __TimerPool connection broken

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:07:49 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your response.

I forgot to say, every test I did started with db server and timer service
running, I just disconnected the db from network after some time.

So you're saying this is the expected behaviour, timer service is unable to
recover when it looses connection to database (__TimerPool), even after
connection is available again? Is that correct? If so, does anyone have a
suggestion on how to deal with this situation?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'galmeida']