users@glassfish.java.net

Re: HybridApplication WeldBootstrap Error

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:49:48 +0530

Hi,

I didn't see this message until our moderator forwarded it, hence the delay.

You may be facing http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-16964 . If you
can share your test case with me, I can validate that. I just attached a
patched MANIFEST.MF in this bug, so you may like to try that as well to
see if it helps. Pl. copy me directly in your replies as we seem to be
having a temporary moderation issues in this mailing list at the moment.

Thanks,
Sahoo