users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish View Admin Console - problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:28:15 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry you are still seeing the problem.

Regarding the error msg:

"Grave: PWC6117: File
"C%3A%5CUsers%5Chp%5CGlassFish_Server%5Cglassfish%5Clib%5Cinstall%5Capplications%5C__admingui%5Ccommon%5Cindex.jsp"
not found"

If it can find index.jsf, it won't try to look for index.jsp and gives an
misleading error msg. This is in
glassfish3/glassfish/modules/console-common.jar.  I have compared domain.xm
that you attached, don't see any problem.

You mentioned you have updated jdk version, what version are you using now ?

 Although i don't have any problem with webui-jsf-4.0.2.8.jar,
but  seagate  suggested changing to webui-jsf-4.0.2.6, i guess you have
also tried that ?

Can you edit glassfish/domains/domain1/config/logging.properties and change

org.glassfish.admingui.level=INFO  to
 org.glassfish.admingui.level=FINEST

and see if you get any more info.

I also don't know why it can't find the file in the jar.  One more thing i
can suggest is  to clear the browser's cache and cookie,  quit and restart
browser.  Restart domain and see if that change anything.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam']