users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2 pages spread over multiple OSGi bundles

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:55:43 -0500

perhaps my blog entry on that can help get you started:
http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/2010/05/putting-facelets-in-a-jar/

It doesn't cover OSGI specifically, so you're still left with making
sure your bundles are started, but that blog should help solve the JSF side.

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff