users@glassfish.java.net

Re: context-root parameter ignored in glassfish-web.xml

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 04:54:55 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am able to set context-root when I deploy
the WAR file using the Glassfish console for deployment (there is a text box
where I can set it and it works). The problem that I am having is using the
Oracle plugin for Eclipse, defining the Glassfish server in the Servers tab
of the Eclipse Java EE perspective, then deploying the application using the
Add/Remove command available forthe server in the Servers pane. My assumption
was that the context path would be set based on the glassfish-web.xml
deployment descriptor. I will upload my WAR file and would appreciate if you
could look at it.

steve

--
[Message sent by forum member 'schnocky']