users@glassfish.java.net

About JavaEE applicaion incremental hot deployment

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:52:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hello I am a new member to this forum and hopefully I am going to get help
from this forumI.

I have cretaed one JavaEE projecet and whenever there is any change in java
source code,I used to build the EAR file and deploy it to glassfish
application server.EveryTime this deploying and redeploying takes a lot of
time.Is there any tool or way out available for this such that I can
configure it with my eclipse IDE and whenever there is a change in any of the
java files,it will automatically take into account that change and will do
the incremental deployment?It can save my effort and time and there will be
no need of everytime restaurting the application server.

Please suggest.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'paramitasen07']