users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error deploying MDB for JCA connector

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:00:14 -0500 (CDT)

 Thank you, this worked a peach.

Perhaps you can clarify something for me.

The JCA Connector seems to call the Message Bean directly. If I wanted to
actually queue up the message in JMS, should I simply have the MDB queue it
up for me (and have another MDB manage that queue like normal), or is there
some other mechanism where the JCA can inject it straight. I kept seeing
mentions about asynchronously calling the MDB, but that doesn't make much
sense with what I've seen so far. So I'm probably missing something.

Thanks again for the tip.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung']