users@glassfish.java.net

WARNING: JSF1091: No mime type could be found for file

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:58:17 -0500 (CDT)

We are seeing the following warning crop up in the Glassfish server logs and
I would like to know how to get rid of these warnings.   It doesn't seem to
be causing problems with the application,  but I don't like warnings
showing up in my logs.    Any ideas where these are coming from and how to
eliminate them?     I am running on Glassfish 3.1.1/JDK 7/Netbeans 7.0.1
however, I was also seeing these in Glassfish 3.1/JDK1.6/Netbeans 7.0

WARNING: JSF1091: No mime type could be found for file ;j.  To resolve this,
add a mime-type mapping to the applications web.xml.

Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'durandal00']