users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hibernate support for Glassfish: request for comments

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:58:26 -0700

Laird,

Looks good. Glad to see you making use of IPS. In case you didn't
know there are other attributes that you can add to your package:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/IpsBestPractices/Packaging+Best+Practices+-+Additional+Package+Info

Probably the most commonly used is pkg.detailed_url which can point to
your docs or release notes if you have any.

Chris