users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Setting up updatecenter package for clean removal?

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:57:43 -0400

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Fortunately, I think Sahoo's idea (see the thread I referenced earlier) is
> still compatible with this. I'll move things around and see what I can come
> up with. Thanks again.

 Ugh; I spoke too soon.

Let me rephrase the question to be a broad one: is there any way to create
an update center package that will install files into an applibs directory
under domains/domain1, and cleanly remove what it's installed? It sounds
like the answer is no.

Failing that: other Glassfish folks: is there some way to have the
--libraries option to asadmin deploy conveniently reference some other
directory?

Best,
Laird