users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with Admin console is not open

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 04:40:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Anilam,

I have check and change my all GlassFish  Installation folders permission
and check again but error is remain there and also i have attached my
permission snap shot with Attachment please consider i gave FullControl..

/Yea i can deploy and lauch application from MyEclipse 8.5 through adapter
plugin and application is accessble and working fine with database
connectivity. This is the same application i made for Tomcat 6. It working
fine. Only i have issue with that i can't stop my domain server when i have
started from MyEclipse untill now i didnt check debbuging with Eclipse. But
rite now i have a Administration console issue./

Also i have seen the log file again what i have attached with this thread and
i found one line where log says "*User from host does not have administration
access *" can you please consider Is it some administrative issue because
during installation i remember i gave a password for admin account in
glassfish

[#|2011-07-31T12:25:19.568+0400|INFO|glassfish3.1.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.admin.com.sun.enterprise.container.common|_ThreadID=85;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|User
[] from host 10.154.36.109 does not have administration access|#]

Below are the step i used for start the server

1. startserv domain1

2. stopserv domain1

Regards,

Muhammad Umer Farooq Khan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'farooq05uit']

GlassFish_SceenShot3.png
(image/png attachment: GlassFish_SceenShot3.png)