users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading log util bundle before the rest

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:47:18 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=ss141213]you still didn't answer as to why you want some bundles to be
started ahead of every other bundle? What happens if you just copy all your
bundles to domain1/autodeploy/bundles/? Sahoo[/quote]

I have a log util that collects log4j configuration files from a certain
folder and listens to their changes. This util should be loaded before the
rest of my modules, otherwise other bundles will not have logs until log4j
util is started.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'okna2000']