users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading log util bundle before the rest

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:52:41 +0530

On Tuesday 12 July 2011 04:20 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> [quote=Sahoo]I thought your initial requirement was to just install
> and start
> some bundles before any other bundles.[/quote]
>
> That's right, and besides that these bundles should be located in
> auto-deployable folder.
OK, that's an additional requirement. glassfish.auto.start won't help here.

> [quote=Sahoo]Why can't you deploy rest of your bundles in
> domain1/autodeploy/bundles/[/quote]
>
> Do you mean that I should configure log4j bundles in
> configure.properties,
> put them in "modules/autostart", and the rest in
> "domain1/autodeploy/bundles"?
No, I wanted you to copy them to some location and configure
glassfish.auto.start only, but that won't satisfy your new requirement,
so forget it.

I think you should file a bug with steps to reproduce for the loader
constraint violation error.

BTW, you still didn't answer as to why you want some bundles to be
started ahead of every other bundle? What happens if you just copy all
your bundles to domain1/autodeploy/bundles/?

Sahoo