users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish cluster not working with JMS

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:30:04 -0500 (CDT)

Satish, thanks a lot. I will be sending the log later, although it seems that
both nodes are starting normally and initialize completely before the app is
deployed, and for now, quick question: where is the cluster.url file? On
/opt/SUNWappserver/domains/domain1/imq/instances/imqbroker/props there is a
config file which has a lot of properties to be set but it always says that
"under normal circumstances, setting for these properties should be made in
the cluster.url file where then can be accessed by all brokers in the
cluster, not in this file".

Some property must be on NO_SYNC_WITH_MASTERBROKER, I don't know which one or
where.

Thank you very much.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alexandroscgb']