users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish cluster not working with JMS

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 11:41:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, all.

I'm having trouble deploying an EAR in a two node cluster on Glassfish. The
EAR file has a WAR inside which have the web context for testing some
services once deployed, besides other jar files. The EAR needs two JMS
destinations resources as jms.Queue associated with some JMS factories. It
happened that when deployed the first time, it said some jndi names were
already in use, to the app was undeployed and the entire cluster
reinitialized. After being deployed again, it now says that it cannot auto
create on of the JMS destinations.

The error is

javax.resource.NotSupportedException: MQRA:EC:Error creating Remote Message
Consumer:
[CREATE_DESTINATION_REPLY(35)] [C4036]: A broker error occurred. :[503]
[B4286]: Auto-creation of destination queue.incomingDF is not allowed on
service jms because service restriction [NO_SYNC_WITH_MASTERBROKER] is in
effect. user=guest, broker=localhost:37676(57505)
 at
com.sun.messaging.jms.ra.EndpointConsumer.createRemoteMessageConsumer(EndpointConsumer.java:588)

I don't know where to clear that restriction or what to do.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alexandroscgb']