users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception in thread "domain1-StderrDrainer" ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 13:02:22 -0500 (CDT)

There are indeed memory issues in GlassFish, and we are actively working on
them.

If you can, you might try using GlassFish 3.1 (which is released) to see if
that works better for you thatn 3.0.1.  We are working on further
improvements in 3.1.1 (currently being developed).

The code in the stack trace is not necessarily the code that causes the
excessive memory consumption; it is just the code that is requesting memory
that cannot be granted because the heap is full.

- Tim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']