users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish won't start with WLan: Port 4848 is in use

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 04:13:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Joe,

thanks a lot for your answer. And you are right! I need a entry with the my
current IP-address in the /etc/hosts. For a hardwired network I had this
entry. But not for the WLAN. After I add a entry with my WLAN-IP-address
glassfish starts successful. But by the way: what can I do if a have not a
static IP-address?

Anyway. For me it's al right now (I have also over WLAN a static IP address).
And so I'm sitting now at home on the terrace, the sun is shining, ... and I
know: The life is nice!

Thanks and regards,

Steffen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'stewert']