users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfh 3.1 Admin GUI errors

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:39:31 -0500 (CDT)

For what it's worth, we opened this ticket to track this issue:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-16722

I installed the latest snapshot of OpenJDK on my Mac, and the console seems
to run fine. It starts, I've created and started a cluster, with an
instance, and I've created a standalone instance.  No complaints or errors
in the log.  I'll keep the issue open a bit longer just to make sure we're
ok (as soon as the Maven repo issues are resolved, I'll run our Console test
suite against it for a more thorough test), but I think we might be OK on
OpenJDK now.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jdlee']