users@glassfish.java.net

Using the glassfish thread pool or work manager

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:33:23 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi all

I am working on some features of my app that will require to do some
threading. I do not want to do threading on my own or bring a non-managed
pool to the picture. I thought of using the WorkManager since I have used
that in WebSphere before. I would also be interested in using the thread
pools that you can create and manage.

I have not found any doc, post or blog that shows how to

a) Setup and use the WorkManager (preferably to use it as a JNDI resources or
the 3.1.1 API)

b) Use the threadpools

Is there any document anywhere on how to do this?

Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'el_eduardo']