users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse publish to glassfish problem

From: Ludovic Champenois <ludovic.champenois_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:45:57 +0200

On 6/27/11 7:22 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> 'm having problems with Publish not working consistantly.
Ive not seen that...
> I have my
> workspace/project set to automatic publish. Automatic publish seems to
> work
> fine for the first dozen or some saves of Java files but then just
> stops. A
> Clean... from the server menu does absolutely nothing at least viewed
> from
> the eclipse GUI. If I delete the server and re-add it, publish works
> again
> but stops after another dozen or so saves.
>
> This problem usually happens when saving Java source files in a dependend
> project. That project is listed in the Deployment Description as well
> as in
> the Build Path as a dependent Project and listed for Export as well.
Can you reproduce with this scenario all the time?
Is it a web project with a dependent library helper?

If you can narrow down the scenario, we can start investigating...
You could also activate the plugin log (via the preferences for
GlassFish) and send us the Eclipse log file after a few saves...

Thanks,
Ludo