users@glassfish.java.net

Eclipse publish to glassfish problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:22:56 -0500 (CDT)

'm having problems with Publish not working consistantly. I have my
workspace/project set to automatic publish. Automatic publish seems to work
fine for the first dozen or some saves of Java files but then just stops. A
Clean... from the server menu does absolutely nothing at least viewed from
the eclipse GUI. If I delete the server and re-add it, publish works again
but stops after another dozen or so saves.

This problem usually happens when saving Java source files in a dependend
project. That project is listed in the Deployment Description as well as in
the Build Path as a dependent Project and listed for Export as well.

This problem started a few weeks ago. I can't correlate it with any specific
environment changes, though. Previously it worked fine.
I'm using Eclipse helios and have applied all current updates. Platform is
Linux x64 on RHEL 5.3. Publishing to Glassfish 3.1 (located on same host as
Eclipse).
Any suggestions?
mike

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mcooper7290']