users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Troubleshooting Glassfish server

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:51:49 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for replying! I tried using https as you suggested, but it gives me
exactly the same error. I think it is probably not the secure admin that
causes the problem - it still worked fine after it was enabled. It went wrong
after I installed upgrades. That also seemed to go well (ie. no error
messages), but after restarting the server, it presents with the above
symptoms.

My guess is that either the upgrade broke something, or I haven't started all
the things I need - I started the server with "asadmin start-domain domain1"
and nothing else; do I need to do more? That was all I used after enabling
secure admin, and it worked then.

Is there a way to make the server generate more messages, so I can see what
goes on?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']