users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish OSGi Deployer

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 06:19:01 +0530

It is a bit more complicated than what you have mentioned. Support for
wars and EJB jars as OSGi bundles already exist; see osgi-web-container,
osgi-ejb-container, etc. We have an RFE filed for deploying ear as osgi
bundle or a set of osgi bundles. Why do you want to write them on their
own?

Thanks,
Sahoo