users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish OSGi Deployer

From: Azubuko Obele <buko.obele_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:17:57 -0400

Now that I've got GF running inside Eclipse I'd like to explore the
possibility of deeper osgi integration. Specifically I'd like to be able to
deploy wars and ears that are also osgi bundles. As far as I understand this
would primarily be a matter of implementing the Deployer and Archive
interfaces. This doesn't look to difficult but I wonder (1) what should I do
once I have my Deployer interface done? Where can I register it? and (2)
would it be possible to subclass the existing War Deployer and Ear Deployer
and simply change how they load classes and resources?

Thanks