users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded glassfish: dispose() does not clean up resources

From: Bhavanishankar <bhavanishankara.sapaliga_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:43:03 +0530

dispose() is supposed to clean up the temporary files. And it does it
right at least in my system (which is Linux). I suspect it could be a
windows specific issue. If so, please create a bug.

Also, I don't think Embedded GlassFish creates tons of files. It creates
at max 10 files during startup w/ total of around 100k in size.

Thanks,
Bhavani.

--
Sun, an Oracle Company