users@glassfish.java.net

Re: get-health reports incorrectly

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:51:22 -0500 (CDT)

         Hello,

         I also think it's logical to use the configuration in
domain.xml for one to validate the multicast communication. In my case it is
your and Tom's help that saved me time. I guess other beginners like me will
face this problem again unless you fix it in 3.2.

         Sorry for mentioning this here, but I have another post:

http://www.java.net/forum/topic/glassfish/glassfish/bind-gms-more-one-ip-address

I just wanted to know if is possible have GMS multicast on more than
interface per host? Yes bonding is an option, but it adds another level of
complexity. I was thinking of this option as I didn't find any DAS failover
capabilities and wanted to add the IP address of my current DAS and the IP of
the backup-DAS in case I need it.

Best regards,

Todor

--
[Message sent by forum member 'windwalker78']