users@glassfish.java.net

Re: get-health reports incorrectly

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:19:04 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=windwalker78]

I also think it's logical to use the configuration in domain.xml for one to
validate the multicast communication. In my case it is your and Tom's help
that saved me time. I guess other beginners like me will face this problem
again unless you fix it in 3.2.

[/quote]

It's not really a "fix," but a different command that will do more than the
current one (and will require the server to be up as well as the instances).
The current tool is for general usage, and can be used to diagnose issues or
plan a configuration before you create your cluster. It actually is
documented in the GF 3.1 HA guide how to do all this as well.

I saw your other post but don't have any more info than what Shreedhar
responded.

Cheers,

Bobby

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bbissett']