users@glassfish.java.net

Is there any way to run the console in embedded glassfish?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:20:50 -0500 (CDT)

I'm using the embedded distribution to provide my client with an application
server without them having to know any of the internals of an application
server. However, I need my clients to be able to add database connections and
jms queues to that server.

Is there any way to run the console within the embedded server?.

I know I can configure the database connections and queues using commands,
but that would force me to provide my clients with some sort of UI. The
console would work just fine.

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'obdulin']