users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help: access a Local Session Bean from another EAR

From: Xavier Callejas <xavier_at_sistemasaereos.com.sv>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:24:24 -0600

On Vie 15 Abr 2011 12:58:49 Jason Lee escribió:
> I don't think you can do that. The Local interface is only accessible
> inside the same application (which is your .ear).

I could access using lookup but the returned instance by the lookup is a
runtime generated proxy class witch I can examine by reflection, it has the
same methods that the local interface and witch I can also call, but this is
kind odd way to use the local bean.

Bu the weird thing is that I could lookup the local bean from another EAR,
and, by reflection, use its methods. So I supposed that if this is thecnical
possible maybe is there another "standard" way to do this.