users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment Exceptions on restart in Glassfish 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:21:10 -0500 (CDT)

I get SEVERE exceptions when restarting glassfish when it is loading a
deployed application.

The Exceptions are of the form

Exception while visiting lib/my.jar/mypath/MyClass.class of size nnn
java.lang.ArrayIndexOfOfBoundsException: 18 at
java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:352) at
org.glassfish.hk2.classmodel.reflect.impl.TypeImpl.addMethod(TypeImpl.java:92)
at
org.glassfish.hk2.classmodel.reflect.impl.ModelClassVisitor.visitMethod(ModelClassVisitor.java:225)
I get lots of these ( all the classes are actaully JAXB generated classes for
schemas of XML that I parse, there are a large number of them. )

Eventaully the server restarts and runs as normal.

What are these exceptions ???

--
[Message sent by forum member 'james100']