users@glassfish.java.net

OSGi Dynamic Resources? (osgi-http)

From: Robert Weeks <RWeeks_at_ext-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:34:14 -0700

Hello -

I was curious if there was a way to make the resources that can be served from inside a bundle (using osgi-http) render jsp/jsf?

For example - I know we can serve static from there (via registerResources) and call them via /osgi/<path_defined> - but is there a way to store jsp/jsf files in here and have them render as well?

I see the osgi-web-container allows you to deploy war/wab as an OSGi bundle (with the meta set appropriately) - and I really don't want to use pax-web in here (which seems to maybe do what I want) - I was just thinking Glassfish (3.1) should have a way to support this as well.

Does it?

Thanks for any information.

Robert Weeks
Senior Software Developer
EXTENSION, INC.
Email: rweeks_at_ext-inc.com
Office: 260-797-0200 x4228
General: 877-207-3753
www.OpenTheRedBox.com

Download the FREE EXTENSION Mobile App for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.opentheredbox.com/iPhone_appDemo.php

Email us at demo_at_ext-inc.com <mailto:demo_at_ext-inc.com> to pre-schedule a LIVE demo for our HealthAlert for Nurses solution at the AONE Conference in San Diego. Visit us at booth #118