users@glassfish.java.net

Nullpointer deploying a project

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 05:14:48 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi,

I've got a problem... probably easy to fix ^^

I'm new to glassfish and I was trying some things ... so I created a test
class which should be a WebService so I used the annotation @WebService. I
imported javax.jws.WebService and get a "Access restriction: The type
WebService is not accessible due to restriction on required library [...]"
warning, which seems to be the problem since I've got no problem when
deploying without the annotation. Anyways: as I try to deploy the packed
.war-file (maven) I get a Nullpointer exception. Also I recorgnized that I
only get the exception if the Project-type in eclipse is "maven-project" -
not if it's a regular Java-Project.
Help would be awesome. Thanks in advance. If you need the complete exception
text tell me :).

--
[Message sent by forum member 'DippiDi']