users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The site's security certificate is not trusted!

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:05:33 -0500

Where did you get your certificate?

If you are using the one that is generated by GlassFish when it creates
the domain, then this is the expected behavior.
To eliminate this message, you need to obtain a certificate from a
trusted authority, and then access the server using the server name that
is in the certificate (which is probably not localhost).

Tom