users@glassfish.java.net

The site's security certificate is not trusted!

From: hezjing <hezjing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 21:47:39 +0800

Hi

I have configured the transport-guarantee to CONFIDENTIAL, so that the data
is transported over a secure connection between the client and the server.
When accessed the web application on my development machine, the Chrome
shown the following warning:

<<<
The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach localhost, but the server presented a certificate
issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's operating system.
This may mean that the server has generated its own security credentials,
which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity information, or an attacker
may be trying to intercept your communications.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning
before for this site.

To solve this problem, I have to manually export the certificate to a file,
and then import it to Chrome's Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.

I'm just wondering, I don't remember manually importing the certificate when
I accessed other Internet secured web sites. How can I configure my
application or GlassFish so that the browser will automatically install the
certificates?

--
Hez