users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The site's security certificate is not trusted!

From: hezjing <hezjing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:49:18 +0800

I believe I'm using the certificate generated by GlassFish 3.1, since I
didn't generate any certificate myself.

So if I purchase a certificate from a trusted authority like VeriSign, I
think I have to install it to GlassFish like what have been described in
http://javadude.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/getting-started-with-glassfish-v3-and-ssl

--
Hez