users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Fwd: Maven Repository for Java Connector API 1.5

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:36:44 +0530

One should use
<dependency>
<groupId>javax</groupId>
<artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
<version>6.0</version>
<!-- This artifact can only be used in provided scope as it only has
signatures in it. -->
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
for all Java EE6 APIs including JCA API.

It is made available in central maven repo by glassfish community.

If you are looking for JCA APIs separately, then use the one available at:

  http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish/org/glassfish/javax.resource/3.0/javax.resource-3.0.pom. It requires an extra repository called http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish to be added in your POM.

Sahoo