users@glassfish.java.net

Fwd: Maven Repository for Java Connector API 1.5

From: Edward Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:24:40 -0800
Sorry, rejected this by mistake. Please respond, and include Marcus.
Subject:
Maven Repository for Java Connector API 1.5
From:
"Markus Karg" <karg@quipsy.de>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:28:43 +0100
To:
<users@glassfish.java.net>

Hello GlassFish Community,

GlassFish is publishing artifacts in a Maven Repository, so I hope you can give me the answer.

I wrote a project which is building using Maven, and there is dependency to the Java Connector API 1.5.

I am search for "the official" Maven Repository hosting that artifact (not the implementation but just the API).

Can you please post a link to the repository?

Thanks

Markus

PS. Markus, if you could check your subscription, your e-mails won't be filtered through the moderate channel.
--
Cheers, Ed

Oracle
Ed Bratt | Senior Software Development Manager
Phone: +1 408 2764170 | Fax: +1 408 2767191 | Skype ID: edbratt
Oracle GlassFish Server
4220 Network Circle | MS USCA22-102 | Santa Clara, CA 95054

Green
            Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment

oracle_sig_logo.gif
(image/gif attachment: oracle_sig_logo.gif)

green-for-email-sig_0.gif
(image/gif attachment: green-for-email-sig_0.gif)