users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Fwd: Maven Repository for Java Connector API 1.5

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:36:01 -0800

Hi Markus,

The URL:

http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish

is GlassFish Nexus Server that proxies the Maven repositories used to
build GlassFish.

GF Nexus Server proxies the Maven repositories from download.java.net
http;//download.java.net/maven/glassfish
http://download.java.net/maven/2
http://download.java.net/maven1
in addition to the Maven central, Apache, JBoss and Eclipse.

The URL will not change due to Kenai migration. However, if you deploy
artifacts to download.java.net/maven/2 using wagon-svn Maven extension,
the URL in the pom.xml for <distributionManagement> element has changed
to Kenai's Subversion repository. This should not impact the end-users
referencing http://download.java.net/maven/2 or
http://maven.glassfish.org/content/groups/glassfish.

In the future, the plan is to publish the Java EE API JARs to Maven
central. Community should be able to set dependencies on Java EE API
artifacts w/o adding repository element.

Hope I answered your questions.

Jane

RE: Fwd: Maven Repository for Java Connector API 1.5.eml

RE: Fwd: Maven Repository for Java Connector API 1.5