users@glassfish.java.net

Fwd: Re: More JACC questions

From: Nithya Subramanian <Nithya.Subramanian_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:28:05 +0530

You can re-use the GlassfishRoleMapper class that is present in the same
package for using the existing GF principal-role-mapping.
If you follow the code in SimplePolicyConfiguration, you can observe
that GlassfishRoleMapper is the default RoleMapper class that is loaded.
To override it, you can set a jvm-option:

<jvm-options>-Dsimple.jacc.provider.JACCRoleMapper.class=<custom-role-mapper-class></jvm-options>

Thanks
Nithya