users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Does create-domain offer a sensible port convention for multi-domain setup?

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:01:08 -0600

Yes, you can change the port numbers for an existing domain. Either use
the console or asadmin command.

For example, to change the HTTP listener port for the DAS, do:

asadmin set
configs.config.server-config.network-config.network-listeners.network-listener.http-listener-1.port=8082

In GF 3.1, this changes the port immediately; no server restart is
required.
I don't know what version you are using so a server restart may be needed.

Tom